2015 - The year that was

I can't say goodbye to 2015 because I believe that this year is just the beginning of great things to come, God willing.
I still remember the last few weeks of 2014 when I can barely sleep due to excitement. Back then, I can't wait for 2015 to start . There was this list of goals that I planned to achieve with God's help and mercy. I may have failed to complete some of them on time but I'm still grateful that before 2015 ended, with God's help, I was able to accomplish each of them. I also received "bonuses" which I didn't ask from Him at all.
At times, 2015 felt like a roller coaster ride. I learned a lot (really) from the peaks and troughs. Most of all, I learned time and again to be always thankful for whatever and wherever life may bring us. It's been a great year for me, but I believe that the best is yet to come, with God's help and mercy.
So.... 2016, bring it on!


Comments